- is open 361 days a year for YOU to explore the natural world.
- provides fun, active, outdoor nature-based programs to YOU, your children and grandchildren.
- restores and protects 725 acres of wildlife habitat in the St. Croix Valley for YOU to enjoy.
Please consider making a financial contribution to support the programs, trails and wildlife habitat you value. Most donations are 100% tax-deductible. As a “Friend of CNC” you will also receive special benefits – the greatest of which is knowing YOU are making incredible learning experiences possible for thousands of students every year!
To donate by check please click here for a printable form to join “Friends of CNC” by mail.
To donate by Pay Pal please click the Donate button.
(You don’t need a PayPal account to use PayPal to donate by credit card.)
To make a Cash or Stock Donation or to inquire about Planned Giving Options please contact Jennifer or Clare at 651-437-4359, or visit the Carpenter St. Croix Valley Nature Center at 12805 St. Croix Trail South, Hastings, MN 55033.
Friends of CNC Giving Levels and Benefits
- The St. Croix Current newsletter delivered by mail 3 times a year.
- Invitation to the Volunteer & Friends appreciation potluck picnic.
- Gift store, apple shack and program discounts for the individual.
- All “Individual” benefits for immediate family members.
- Gift store, apple shack and program discounts for immediate family members.
- All “Family” benefits.
- Published recognition in the annual report.
- All “Donor” benefits.
- Pennant to identify boat access on CNC’s St. Croix River beach.
- All “Patron” benefits.
- Invitation to exclusive events, such as our Masters of the Sky preview.
- All “Benefactor” benefits
- Cart tour for 5 people of the Minnesota campus with a CNC staff member.
- CNC docking privileges for 1 boat. (Est. value – $500)
- All “St. Croix Society” benefits.
- Complimentary program for 20 people. (Est. Value – $150)
- All “Eagle Society” benefits.
- Complimentary lodge rental (Est. value – $300)
- Special recognition in publications and on site.