Hosted in Partnership with the Hastings Golf Club
2015 Westview Drive, Hastings, MN 55033
The St. Croix Valley Scramble is a fundraising golf event benefiting Carpenter Nature Center. Each year business and community golfers gather at a local area golf course for this popular fundraiser, which includes many prizes, catered lunch and dinner, and hole contests. It’s a wonderful day of golf and friendship. Save the date and plan your Scramble Foursome today!
New for 2022 Scramble:
- Check-in & lunch begins at 10:30 a.m.
- A full roster will cap at 35 teams.
- Online Registration including the option to pre-purchase special game tickets.
- Party Cart Raffle: Win a specially decorated golf cart to drive during play! The cart is loaded with swag for your team.
- ‘Buy a Drive’ for one use per team. Buy this pass to tee off in the special drop zone area for extra distance gained on a challenging hole.
- ‘Wine & Beer’ Putting Green Game. Sink a putt and win a bottle of wine or pack of beer.
- Premium individual or team bundles for game tickets and passes.
Registration fee includes:
- Green fees
- Golf cart
- Grill-out lunch
- BBQ rib dinner
- A $30 donation to CNC
$100 per golfer/$400 foursome
Tax Deductible Event | Raffle | $20 Mulligans | Special Games | Longest Drive | Longest Putt | Hole-in-One Contest| Party Cart Raffle
You can register as an individual or your team and coordinate a sponsorship for the event through the online or mail-in form.
Register & Pay Online
Mail-in, Email, or Phone Registration Options
Send a completed Registration Form with your gift to:
Carpenter Nature Center
Attn: Erika Jensen
12805 St. Croix Trail South
Hastings, MN 55033
Call 651-437-4359 (ext. 101) to coordinate team registration and payment over the phone with Event Coordinator Erika Jensen
Email registration details to event coordinator Erika Jensen at email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!
All sponsorships are 100% tax-deductible.
For more information or any questions please contact Erika Jensen by calling 651-437-4359 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Carpenter Nature Center respects the privacy of its donors and does not disclose, sell, or exchange donor information to or with any person or any other entity unless required by law. We will, however, list donor names in the recognition rolls of the annual report and in a limited number of our other publications, unless a donor has chosen to make a gift anonymously.