**NOTE: This day’s program is cancelled. The other Sundays (14, 21, 38) are still on. Call ahead if you would like to participate!*
Take some time to connect with the power and fragility of nature. Join instructor Tonya Schmitt, MEd and RYT-500 yoga teacher as you engage in sensory-focused mindfulness by breathing deeply, performing simple movements, being in nature, and hearing stories of environmental awareness. Yoga mats are not necessary. Be sure to dress for the outdoors. Price is $15.00 per session, or $10.00 for “Friends of CNC.” RSVP Required, and prepayment encouraged. Please call us at 651-437-4359 to let us know you are coming.
Other sessions of Summer Mindfulness in Nature will be held on: June 14, June 21, & June 28
We ask that participants please do the following when attending our programs:
- RSVP to the program ahead of time by calling 651-437-4359.
- Pay in advance, or bring a check or exact change.
- Consider wearing a face mask, or cloth face covering.
- Maintain six-foot distances between other participants when possible.
- Stay at home if you or a household member is sick.