Become a ‘Friend of CNC’
As a ‘Friend of CNC’, your financial contribution helps to support the programs, trails and wildlife habitat you value. For your contribution, you will receive special CNC benefits – the greatest of which is knowing you are making incredible learning experiences possible for thousands of people every year. Thank you!
Friends of CNC Giving Levels
The Director’s Council $5,000 & above
- All “Eagle Society” benefits.
- Complimentary lodge rental (Fair Market Value – $300)
Eagle Society Level Friend of CNC $3,000-$4,999
- All “St. Croix Society” benefits.
- Complimentary program for 20 people. (Fair Market Value – $150)
St. Croix Society Level Friend of CNC $1,000-$2,999
- All “Benefactor” benefits
- Cart tour for 5 people of the Minnesota campus with a CNC staff member.
- CNC docking privileges for 1 boat. (Fair Market Value – $500)
Benefactor Level Friend of CNC $500-$999
- All “Patron” benefits.
- Invitation to exclusive events, such as our Masters of the Sky preview.
Patron Level Friend of CNC $250-$499
- All “Donor” benefits.
- Pennant to identify boat access on CNC’s St. Croix River beach.
Donor Level Friend of CNC $100-$249
- All “Family” benefits.
- Published recognition in the Annual Report.
Family Friends of CNC $50-$99
- All “Individual” benefits for immediate family members.
- Gift store, apple shack and program discounts for immediate family members.
Individual Friend of CNC $25-$49
- The St. Croix Current Newsletter delivered by mail 3 times a year.
- Invitation to the Volunteer & Friends appreciation potluck picnic.
- Gift store, apple shack and program discounts for the individual.
In addition to becoming a ‘Friend of CNC’, there are many other options for helping to support the Nature Center. Click here for more information about Planned Giving Options, Corporate Gift Matching, or the CNC Wish List.